Intuitive Coaching dedicated to helping highly sensitive people discover their gifts and lead empowered lives
Hi, I’d like to introduce myself, I'm Sheila.
Since 2013, I’ve been working tirelessly as a certified life coach. I absolutely love my job and specialize in helping people to identify, and achieve, their personal life path.
Here’s the twist, though: Now, I work exclusively with fellow Highly Sensitive People.
Why only HSP's?
Because I am one and I understand what it takes to truly motivate them.
They need a system that recognizes their unique make-up and takes into account how they think, feel and process things.
My role as an intuitive coach is to use traditional coaching techniques as well as some not so conventional methods to help get you out of your head (HSP's are notorious overthinkers!) and into your gifts.
Not Sure if You're a Highly Sensitive Person?
Here are some common traits:
- You seem to feel everything
- You over-process information and can often become overstimulated because of it
- You have a heightened sensory ability (even of the sixth kind)
- You sop up the emotions of others like a mop
- You react a little too sensitively to chemicals; OTC cold medicines, pain medicine and especially caffeine and alcohol
- You're a daydreamer and thinker of all things
- You have volatile blood sugar
- You can sometimes seem shy and don’t like being watched or observed
- You can be easily overwhelmed and mentally confused
- When you walk into a room, you pick up on subtitles and distinctions that no one else seems concerned with or interested in
- You need lots of sleep and downtime to recover from your work week or stressful situations