Intuitive Coaching for Highly Sensory People
Empaths, Healers, Intuitives, Mediums, Psychics, etc. - I place them all under one umbrella and call it the Highly Sensory Person (aka HSP).
In my world, they are all the same thing.
You will see subtle and sometimes major differences between these types of individuals.
But in my world, it doesn’t matter. We’re all the same because we all have a similar purpose in life. It doesn’t matter what HSP vehicle your body is driving in. You are here to elevate the conscious, the energy, and vibration of this world.
Some may ask, “Well, isn’t that everyone’s job?”
Nope, it’s not. Engineers are engineers and architects are architects, all with specific and important work to do, but the HSP is explicitly designed to walk into places and heal. Most of the time, they are not even aware they are doing it. They do not know that their very presence can change the people, situations, and environments they come in contact with. Their purpose involves bringing light to others and to themselves.
You may do that as an empath or healer or intuitive, but to do any of that, you must first be a Highly Sensory Person:
- You seem to feel everything
- You over-process information and can often become overstimulated because of it
- You have a heightened sensory ability (especially of the sixth kind)
- You sop up the emotions of others like a mop
- You react a little too sensitively to chemicals; OTC cold medicines, pain medicine and especially caffeine and alcohol
- You're a daydreamer and thinker of all things
- You have volatile blood sugar
- You can sometimes seem introverted and don’t like being watched or observed
- When you walk into a room, you pick up on subtitles and distinctions that no one else seems concerned with or interested in
- You need lots of sleep and downtime to recover from your work week or stressful situations
All of it, with its blessings (and curses), makes you highly sensory, placed here on this planet with a specific job to do.
As David Viscott says:
“The purpose of life is to discover your gift.
The work of life is to develop it.
The meaning of life is to give your gift away.”
If you’re Highly Sensory, this is your life mantra.
With over 5 years of life coaching experience, I’ve helped hundreds of people make a difference in this world by helping them to define their gifts and live their life’s purpose.
If you identify with the highly sensory traits above, and you want a little help in defining ‘what’ your gift is, choose an option below to continue your journey.
I look forward to helping you celebrate your exceptional gifts and live the life of your dreams.
Spiritual Development Programs
Programs that help you connect with your gifts and transform your life into the one you REALLY want
One-on-one intuitive life coaching and spirit guide sessions. Let's find out all about your unique gifts, meet your spiritual team and clear energy blocks.
A Spiritual Blog AND an Essential Oil Blog - free tools to help your highly sensitive self