Having Trouble Sleeping? Try these recipes!
- 3 drops of Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 3 drops of Roman Chamomile essential oil (Chamaemelum nobile)
Place blend in a diffuser bedside and drift away.
- 2 drops of Rosewood Essential Oil (Aniba rosaeodora)
- 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 2 drops of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile)
Mix blend in 2-4 ounces of Himalayan bath salt, add one drop of carrier oil of choice, mix together and put in your tub. This bathtub blend will boost your immune system AND help you wind down in no time!
These classic blends are abundant with the monterpenol and esther chemical families. Because of that, you might find these mixes to be sedating, calming to the nerves and a great support to your immune system. Emotionally these blends may help with releasing past resentments, forgiveness, and balancing your emotions.
Gentle oils such as Lavender and Chamomile are so healing and nourishing for the HSP. Don’t overlook them because of their commonness and popularity. They can do wonders for your sensitive soul.
Looking for new ways to use the oils you have? Check out our ebooks made just for the highly sensitive person who loves oils!
Share these recipes with HSP's you love!